WSGIKit is a reimplementation of Webware for Python, using WSGI to
create a framework-neutral foundation.
To check out WSGIKit:
$ svn co http://svn.w4py.org/WSGIKit/trunk WSGIKit
Note that it includes a script build-pkg which fetches a bunch of
packages that make WSGIKit more useful. A big tarball of all the
requirements stuffed together will probably be forthcoming.
- email@example.com (subscribe,
- More abstract discussion about Python web programming in general:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (subscribe, archives)
- email@example.com (subscribe)
- #webware on freenode
- To-do tutorial, an introduction to WSGIKit installation and application
- What is WSGIKit?: a description
of WSGIKit's scope.
- What can WSGIKit do for you?: a
description of what WSGIKit offers to Python web framework authors.
- Ian Bicking presented at PyCon 2005 on WSGI Middleware and
WSGIKit: Using WSGI Middleware to build a foundation for Python web
- The Webware API portion of WSGIKit should be discussed on
- The WSGI aspect of WSGIKit should be discussed on firstname.lastname@example.org